Luk Keng

17:10

Few days ago, Cheyenne ad I went to pick some photos for practicing  our photography skills. We met at Fanling MTR station and travel to the location, Luk Keng. Unfortunately, it started to rain 30 mins after we arrived. What a pity! Here are some photo i picked there. share your opinion that helps me to improve.





You Might Also Like

4 意見

  1. the 3rd pic is definitely my favorite
    always love a path photograph


    The Sweetest Escape 
    Romwe Shopping Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of my favourite also! :)
      Thanks for the comment! x

      Delete
  2. The third photo ❤

    I love all the photos. The place looks beautiful. I'd like to visit there sometime.

    ❤ Charms | My ∞ Fashion Confession

    ReplyDelete

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe