South Korea

20:08

In the past few days, my family and i travelled to South Korea, for a short break before new school year start. Visiting Korea has been my dream when i was 14. As a reason to find my "oppa", TVXQ. Time past, many things have changed. TVXQ was splitted, JaeJoong, YooChun and JunSu left and formed a new group called" JYJ". My enthusiasm on K-pop is getting cooler. But, I'm still in love with this country, cause it gave me a good teenage memories.
We joined a tour held by travel agency. It was my first time joining a tour. My sister and I wanted to explore this country by ourselves, but my mum was frightened if we will get lost on the way. We had quite big argument on joining a tour or not. At last, due to the "safety reason", we joined the tour. We didn't visited much spots, that was a pity. Still, I found a lot fun during the trip. All members were very nice, the tour guide was so funny and tell a lot jokes. 
I wish to visit there again, to explore this country on my own. 
Here is my photo diary on the way. 
 

Day 1, YongPyong Resort. 
YongPyong has the 3rd highest mountain in South Korea, we reach there by cable car. 
  
 
Day2, Everland. 
I like the Four Season Garden, we took a lot photos and videos (especially my mum, she took many selfies). AND I FOUND MANY MIFFY THERE!!! It's sad we only play one ride cause my mum and sister have no guts.   

 
 
Day3, Onemount. 
a. view from my hotel. 
b-h.  Aquarium.
There was a touch pool on the 3rd floor, we can touch some marine organisms like starfishs, small fishes and shells. There are fishes(i forgot to write down the name, please tell me if you know x) that would come to you and eat all your dead skin when you put your hands into the pool. I had heard this kind of fish from some tv programs, this is my first time to see them in real! That is a bit itching at first, but soon you will find it very comfortable. My sister was so frightened to put her hand into the pool and she yelled. Hahha, that was very funny!
i. kindergarten students. omg, they are so cute! 
and a selfie wiht my sister, Phoebe 

Raining. 

 
Day4, Seoul (FINALLY!!!)
a-g. We visited the HangOk Valley, a very nice place showing old and traditional house from the past. 
f. I made a daisy ice cup while visiting the ice gallery. 
h-j. snacks. 
k-. Myeongdong. We shopped and walked around. 30mins before we got back to the tour bus, my mum went to buy some functional food in a small shop. the old lady is very nice, she gave us many discount. (So sad i forgot to pick a photo with her.) 
-. Bibimbap.

 

Day5, last day.
We visited the market before heading to airport. My mum buy many figs and kimchi there. 

How I wish i could visit there again.  
*All photos were taken by cellphone, we forgot to bring camera. What a pity. I edited all photos in the blue tones, cause i like the colour blue a lot. How was it? Tell me your opinion. x.  

You Might Also Like

1 意見

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe