an afternoon exploring

17:48

It has been a long while not updating my blog, I was really busy on my school assignments, i guess all final year students got the same situation. Many things changed in the past few months, after i came back from South Korea, my super busy routine starteddd...
Thank god that i have no works and assignments deadlines in the coming week, i could have a small break for myself. Therefore, i went to Shek Kip Mei this afternoon with my classmates, to explore this old part of Shum Shui Po district in Kowloon. 
I have never been there before, as a reason for handing a series of 5 photography assignment, we finally got a chance to visit there. (okay, i admit that i am so lazy to go out on my day-off, i will try to visit more place in the coming weekends!)
We walked around and tried to pick some photos for our assignments, i found that i forgot to bring my SD card with me, so, again, i have to use my mobile :( sometimes, i really find myself a really stupid grl, i always forgot something important and finally i failed to do what i want to. 
Here's some photos i picked, i like the atmosphere there, which you could found "a new face" of Hong Kong,, feeling comfortable while walking around, had a REALLY CHEAP LUNCH in REAL HONG KONG STYLE RESTAURANT ( can you imagine you only have to pay $30HKD for a big dish of chicken curry with rice, a soup and a hot drink? it's incredible and you could never found it in Central & Western District) ,,,




You Might Also Like

0 意見

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe