Film

18:56

Few months ago, I bought a film camera online. It is a FED 5C produced in USSR. I brought it with me to Russia and took some photos. I don't know many skills and it has light seal problem. My first roll of film was developed and the results was not bad! Although most of them were out of focus, they are still so attractive to me.
Do you have a film camera? Feel free to share some of your photo taking skills!



You Might Also Like

5 意見

  1. I actually love the messy lights and the fact that the photos don't look perfect! They look like vintage photos taken years ago:)
    They look like nice photos to frame and hang up:D

    ♥ Charms | <a href="www.alacharms.com”>à la Charms</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The tempurture of film are really nice!

      Delete
  2. I have... some film cameras. I love it! I don't have the time to shoot often on film but I love it! It has so much more charm... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is fun when you have to wait until all films are developed! It may be time costly to take photos on film, yet, learning more from photography.

      Delete

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe