2014

20:59




Hi there, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2013 finally end and it's 2014 now! how was your 2013? is it sucks? or had a great time? For me, I did had a amazing 2013. I was a secondary student at the beginning of 2013 and end by beginning a college student. I had many " FIRST" in last year. First time go into the jokey club for a lucky six ticket. First time having crush on someone ( i'm not going to tell you who that guy is haha). Having my First part time job. Having my FIRST Instagram online shop (search : aqui_resa )....etc. There're a lot to count, 2013 really means a lot to me. 

So, now is 2014, I should have a NEW START, i won't say i will fix all my mistakes in the past year, but i will try not acting the same. Oh you know, i am now saving my salary cause i m planning a trip to RUSSIA in this SUMMER! It sounds amazing right? haha, visiting Russia is my dream since 2010, and in 2014, im gonna make this dream come true! haha. Few days ago, I got to know my grade of the first semester, i have 3.06 on my GPA!!! I know that is not a really good result, but it encourage me to aim a higher marks in the coming semester.

It's already 1 o'clock in the midnight, i gonna sleep. (so excited that i am going to have my Russian lesson tmr!) Wish all of you a happy 2014 :)))

You Might Also Like

0 意見

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe