Ma Favorite Movies

21:00

A question to readers, how often do you watch a movie? once a month, twice a week, or just follow your mind? 
To me, I watch movies follow by my moods. Sometimes three movies a day, but some only one a month. I am not kinda movieholic, I started watching movie affected by the first man who stolen my heart. Okay, please keep it as a secret. I like movies rather than TV scene as I won't addicted to it much and all ending always come in 3 hours. I can't wait to see the endings, so normally, I skip all episodes to find out endings.    

 

The above are my all time favorite movies, most of them are stories about kids. I am not good at writing reviews, honestly I know nothing about reviews. I can only say that those movies are MUST watch to everyone. Sharing your favorite movies and comment if you have watch any of my favorite. 

You Might Also Like

1 意見

  1. What Dreams May Come, K-PAX, Heaven Is For Real

    Hello, these movies might fill your collection, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe