Chinese New Year

21:01

Hi there! How's going? Last week is Chinese New Year, I went back to my homeland in the Mainland China. I had a really good vocation there. Here're some photo I picked, sorry for the bad quality, I just use my cellphone to pick those. 


 1. The beautiful sky on the way home.
2. Sleeping dog in front of the souvenir shop.
3. Broken floor tile on the road, it look special.
4. My all time favourite drinks. Sweet and sour nutrition drink.

I enjoyed my every journal to homeland. Although it need more than 4 hours to get to, all tried feeling all blow away once I met my relatives, their warm welcoming are always very heart-breaking and touching. We played fireworks at nights and hang out in the night-market with my cousin's friends. Those were cool staffs and ppl!  
I  took some short video clips, will upload to my youtube channel later, you may check here. Wish you all a happy year of horse, all the best! 
  

You Might Also Like

0 意見

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

kjkljkljlkuiouikjhnjlkuytrewsdfghjkluoiyit7urytdhgfcvb

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe